What causes flooding?
There are many causes of flood damage in your home or business.
Anything can happen to flood your home or cause water in your business; even small accidents like a supply line break or a pipe break can cause a flooded home. Some causes are preventable, others are not. The most common causes:
- Broken water heaters / Sump Pumps
- Leaking pipes
- Supply line break
- Frozen water lines / pipe break
- Storm water
- Blocked Sewer Lines
- Overflowing appliances (Bathtubs, dishwashers, washing machines)
Effects of Excessive Water?
Unless the water cleanup and drying is handled correctly and by a professional, the devastation can quickly spread. A Water Damage Restoration Professional is experienced in the mitigation process and can save you time, money and headaches. Without them, you are exposing yourself to all types of additional problems with water in your home or water in your business:
- Contaminants in the water
- Structural problems
- Building materials
- Carpets and carpet padding
- Loss of personal property
- Electrical / mechanical problems
There is more involved than just fixing a pipe break or supply line break.
Visit https://www.SERVPROsouthranchocucamonga.com for more information on water damage