What to do after a flood
Southern California is not known for its storms and floods but when storms come, and floods your local neighborhood, be sure to follow these following guidelines:
- Tune in to your local news to learn whether the water supply is safe to drink.
- Avoid floodwaters; it may be contaminated by oil, gasoline, or sewage water.
- Avoid moving water.
- Return home only when authorities indicate it is safe.
- Avoid downed power lines, and report them to the power company.
- Stay away from damaged sewage systems – they are a serious health hazard
These are just some pointers for you to follow in the aftermath of a flood. If there is anything that your local SERVPRO of South Rancho Cuacamonga can do for you, whether it is water remediation or temporary roofing, do not hesitate to call us at (909)758-0189