Spring Cleaning Tips
These are some tips to follow for your home spring cleaning.
- Remember to clean inside your windows:
Is important to wipe the widow rails to make it easy to open and close the windows as well as de glass.
- Clean or wash your screens:
Is one of the things that we know needs to be done but never get around to do it.
- Your smelly washing machine:
Put a quarter of a cup of baking soda mixed a half of cup of water where the detergent goes, 2 cups of white vinegar in the drum and run a normal cycle with warm water.
- Empty your fridge
- Dust the top of your fridge
- Freshen your vacuum
- Clean patio furniture
- Clean your brushes and mops
SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga (909) 758-0189.