Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Water Tips | Fire Tips | Biohazard Tips | Mold Tips
Mold, though naturally occurring, has the potential to be a serious risk inside a home or business. The role of mold is to turn dead things back into dirt — which is helpful, unless it’s your home or business, and then it’s unwanted and an unneeded distraction.
Our team at SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga confronts mold where it shouldn't be. We address mold with precision and skill and the right tools, first addressing the source of moisture and water and then working to remediate the problem area.
Our technicians are IICRC certified and have the right skills and training to make sure we successfully address your issue the first time.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (909) 758-0189
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of South Rancho Cucamonga has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Alta Loma
- Victoria Gardens